2 Tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
6 Cloves garlic, minced
1 Tablespoon Vegetable oil (NOT olive oil)
1 Tablespoon Demitri’s Bloody Mary Seasoning
5 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
2 Tablespoons Mae Ploy
2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
1 Tablespoon Sesame Oil
½ teaspoon Kosher Salt
1 Red Bell Pepper – seeded and white inner membrane removed, cubed
1 Cucumber – peeled and seeded, cubed
Spaghetti for 4 servings – cooked and allowed to cool
2 Tablespoons Chopped Scallion
Sesame Seeds – a pinch or three
- Sautee the ginger and garlic in the vegetable oil until golden brown.
- Add Demitri’s, peanut butter, mae ploy, soy sauce and sesame oil. Like Joel says, “If you're a freak and have something called Manis (sweet soy sauce) add about 2 teaspoons of that too. It’s good for ‘umami.’” Simmer until all ingredients are well heated and then remove from heat.
- Add Red Pepper & Cucumber, stir well, pour over noodles and toss.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes
- Garnish with chopped scallion, sesame seeds & serve!
Which great drinks are you going to serve with this dish?